Sunday, June 12, 2011

Stocktakes and V8s

So normalcy has been established once again in the household after all the shows were over for me in May, and the car racing was done for M on Friday just gone. Yay!


I was planning to do a big shop for our trip from June 30 for all the sales, but it seems as though once again I've missed the boat. One store I was after had their sale start early June and we just caught the end of it yesterday, buying 1 set of ski pants for M. and a down jacket for me. Most of the stuff we liked didn't have a high enough freeze tolerance rating, or there were none in our size. That's what happens when you miss the start of sales! Still, we have made a start.

Kathmandu are having their winter sale Thursday this week, so that's encouraging. :) Time for round two shortly.

I'm also starting to plan for the move out to my parent's place in September. I really need to tell them we're thinking of moving back earlier in order to save save save. The date I have in mind is perfect, as M. has the cars on again the following week and will save a lot of time and travel if we are all moved back in out West.

No comments:

Post a Comment