Sunday, May 29, 2011

First round of catchup

Today I caught up with a friend I haven't seen in a month or so. It was great. We mostly wandered around the city and caught up, though I did drag her to the shops as I was on a mission to buy boots that I can live in all winter (I have decided to get rid of ANY shoe that gives me blisters after I've worn them in) and I also went on a personal mission to buy a blank book to record my thoughts, ideas and sketches in. I really need to use this one for creativity because I've noticed that since highschool, I haven't done a single creative project. How can I say I like art if I never DO it anymore?
I love the cover:
 I love the possibilities of this book. And I also like to think of where I will be in 365 days' time, when I finish that last page. I am going to make it my goal to add something to it every day. Something creative. Maybe even a sentence describing the highlight of the day. And also the list of things I want to do/be/have.

No comments:

Post a Comment